Thursday, January 12, 2017

Unsnow storm

Our big snow storm turned into only freezing rain.  Jamie didn't seem to mind she was outside every time I turned around.  We did manage to clean out the dressers and get all the girls cloths put away.

Monday I worked in the front office at the school.   Tuesday I had coffee with Amy then went to home depot I got the weather stripping we needed for the garage.  Mom and Dad came over today we painted the trim around the garage door, put up the striping and insulated 1/2 the big wall.  We used the last full sheets of pressed wood. Next is painting the walls and cabinet then hanging them.

Brian finished paying off the 510 the boys had said they would deliver it for me, when they do that are also going to get the bus and bring it back home.   I don't really know what to do about the cars, your Mom wants one of the bugs and Tom wants the Nissan back.    

I'm tired today but it is a good tired

No comments:

Post a Comment