Friday, November 11, 2011

Introduction

I guess this is my introduction post.  I am new to all of this but have noticed that most of the  mommy blogs out there are made by younger moms.  I turned 40 this year and am starting to get used to being asked if I am my girls Grandmother.

A little about me.  I am the youngest of 5 children and the mother of 3 girls.  My husband and I have been married for 11years this month.  I sell Avon which my oldest thinks makes me like "a rock star" because they have Avon on TV. 

The best part of being a mom is always having somebody to remind you just how great life really is.  This morning it was in the 20's and my Mary was excited because she got to wear her heavy coat for the first time this school year, so I fixed myself a large cup of coffee bundled her and I up and enjoyed the beautiful full moon while we waited for the bus.

My favorite Avon products would have to be the new perfume Step In To Sexy, most of the Anew products I use the Revesalist and Genics, and for make up I mostly use the smooth minerals products.  You can find these products and my more at my store www.youravon.com/mtatro.

No comments:

Post a Comment