Friday, November 25, 2011

11 years

Today is my 11 anniversary some times it seems like yesterday, then I think about some of the things that we have been through and it seems like a life time.  We are truly blessed though for a while I was doubting that I would ever find some one to share  my life with, just one more thing that took me a little longer to do than most I was 29 when we married, then it took us 5 years before having out first child. Now eleven years later I cannot help but feel truly thankful for all that we have been through and all that we have mostly these three little girls.


Now that most of the crazy shoppers have hopefully gone home I think I am going to brave Kmart and see if I can get some of those dress/coat sets for the girls to wear to the tree lighting.

I hope if you went shopping this morning that you were able to get every thing you wanted with out injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment