Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday

I have been looking through Amazon trying to find the perfect baby dolls for the girls, it is amazing that people actually will pay $70.00 for a doll for a preschooler.  They are beautiful but I am looking for something that is durable also my little one play with there toys.

There are a lot of good deals out today Avon has free shipping add that to the special set they have out this year and you have some really nice gifts for a great price that are easy to wrap.

There are gifts for every body this year like a Kenneth Cole watch for the man in your life

Perfume or cologne sets



Make up and nail polish


great stocking suffers

decorations for around the house


young men

Gifts for her


Do you need a party dress?

Little girls
My daughter has the snowflake hoodie dress and Love's it.
help keep the little ones ears and hands warm

all the colors you could need and easy to transport

I hope you find some great deals to day as you do your online shopping and keep Avon in mind we do have some great products at amazing prices.

If you need a rep I would be happy to serve you
www.youravon.com/mtatro

No comments:

Post a Comment