Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Elf

I saw so many people using the Elf on the shelf book and elf last year that I decided to give it a try also.  Monday while out running some errands I stoped in the Family Dollar and picked up an elf shelf sitter, I think it has been the best four dollars I have spent in a long time.  Jamie my 3 year old does not seem to understand but Mary has been on her best behavior since she got off the bus on Monday and the last two mornings I have only had to call her once to get up she is so excited to find the elf.  Tuesday morning she dressed in the bathroom so he could not see her underwear, this morning that no longer mattered. 


I have been trying to get things ready so we can hopefully put up or tree the weekend after Thanksgiving, I would much rather decorate the brave the crowds on black Friday though they do have some really good deals.  It is kinda looking like we are having an Avon Christmas at my house just easier to shop that way for me.  The girls do want those stompie slippers that they are advertising on TV.  I am glad I don't have boys from some of the toys they are advertising.  Give me my little pony and littlest pet shop any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment