Friday, December 9, 2011

The Toy purge

This weekend I am hoping to get through all the toys and hopefully some will leave our house starting today I am pulling all the toys from the Girls room and dumping them in the liveing room floor so when Mary comes home we can start to sort out  what they play with and what the don't.  I am hoping to make a large dent in what we have here so there is room for the new stuff it is amazing how quickly things can get out of hand.  Hopefully putting everything in the living room will help me stick with it and get thing sorted the right way.  I had hoped to get the girls to give up a toy a day during advent this year but that has not happend we started out with one really annoying thing going in the box and nothing else has followed so hopefully we will make up for it this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment