Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Teacher gifts

One of the joy's of having school age kids is buying teacher gifts.  This is something I struggle with every year especially since my sister who is a teacher told me not to buy the bubble bath sets at walmart.

Avon does have some great items for $10.00 and under












Everybody can use a nail kit and the car set is just perfect for the guys, the car mouse works great I have one the only problem I have had with it is my 3year old tries to drive it off the desk.  Hand cream and lip balm always make great gifts and also filler when you need just a little bit more for somebody or those unexpected gifts.  Many of these Items make great stocking stuffers for teens and adults also.

I hope you will take the time and browse thourgh the Avon site you might be suprised by what your find.

Please let me know what is your favorite Avon product.


No comments:

Post a Comment